Please visit my Facebook page to see the most up-to-date events are.
Mental Wellness Support Groups
Connection to You – Mind, Body, and Soul
Sundays May 30, June 6 & 13 2021 11am-2pm
Attend one, two, or all 3 sessions.
Our mental wellness is crucial to our overall health and it depends on three aspects of wellness to be in alignment with each other, mind, body, and soul. During these times of increasing change, we need tools and guidance to help us navigate our lives with more ease.
The Connection to You Mental Wellness Support Group is designed with this in mind.
These three sessions will provide practical and gentle support with a holistic approach facilitated by Lorree Appleby, a Certified Spiritual & Life Master Coach and Mental Health First Aid trained.
Give yourself the gift to focus on your wellness as you unplug from life and connect to yourself on a deeper level in a beautiful nature landscape. Held at the Souls Path in beautiful Blackstock, ON Canada (north of Oshawa) COVID-19 Safety protocols in effect.
Each session will include:
- Gentle movement and breathwork to stimulate energy flow
- Practical tips you can use to reduce stress in the moment
- Guided forest walk
- Inner journeys through short meditations and optional sharing in a small, confidential group.
- Reflection time on your own
- Supportive guidance in a non-judgemental space
May 30th– Connection to your Mind
- Discuss our Reasoning Mind, our thoughts, how they affect our wellbeing, and self-validation practice
- Forest walk in mindful connection to you and forest journal prompts
- Loving Kindness Meditation with drumming
June 6th– Connection to your Body
- Discussion of our Emotional Mind, body awareness, how your body talks to you, and self-validation practice
- Forest walk with nature sensory focus and forest journal prompts
- Body Awareness meditation with drumming
June 13th– Connection to your Soul
- Discussion of our Wise Mind, the power of practicing reality acceptance, and self-validation practice
- Forest walk – soul connection with the trees and forest journal prompts
- Inner Wisdom meditation with drumming
Bring: Journal, pen, comfortable clothes, boots or shoes for forest walk, and water. Dress appropriately for the weather.
Free to watch!